Who is it for?
The Woodlarks Centre ~ a Farnham care home and activity centre which supports a diverse community of individuals who have various physical or learning disabilities and impairments.
** You will need a car to get to us, as there is no public transport.
What will I be doing?
We need help with the following:
- sourcing raffle prizes
- running a stall at local summer fetes (Tilford, Bourne, Rowledge)
- helping with our Christmas Fayre
- helping with other fundraising events
- making contact with local businesses with the view to enlisting their support for The Woodlarks Centre
• friendly and outgoing
• a good communicator
• ability to speak to people of all levels
When can I start?
Immediately, after a DBS check.
We will be grateful for any time that you can commit to.
Your help will be invaluable in helping the fundraiser to raise awareness of the charity and also raise funds.
Where do I do it?
In beautiful surroundings in Lodge Hill Road, Farnham
How do I find out more?
Contact Ben Madombwe on: 01252 714041.
You would be welcome to visit to find out more about what we do.
Download this page here BY CLICKING THIS LINK