All the residents at The Woodlarks Centre are encouraged to lead an active social life and integrate into the local community. Here are some examples of the activities available to them.
The Woodlarks Centre own 4 vehicles which are used to transport residents to activities and appointments.
- Services at local churches
- Bells Piece ~ cookery, arts and crafts, gardening
- Farnham Adult Learning Centre ~ IT, pottery, performing arts
- Farnham Library ~ English
- Disability Initiative ~ creative arts and crafts
- Days out ~ the zoo, the beach, concerts, theatre, RHS Wisley, local garden centre, Alice Holt forest
- Sailing at Frensham Pond Sailing Club
- Shopping trips to local towns
In house activities such as visits from farm animals or dogs, film nights, bingo.